Students please make sure that you bring everything listed on your requirements list for classes and workshops.
If it is on the list, it is there for a reason. We do not carry extra supplies at the shop, so if something is overlooked,
it can mean that a student will not be able to finish the class project. In such instances, no make up classes will be available.
I cannot stress how important this is: I do not want anyone to be disappointed in not finishing their project because things
were not brought to class. If you do not understand something, please ask.
Children's School Holiday Classes
School holiday classes during the April school holidays will be offered on April 9th, 10th and 11th in the morning from 10am-12pm
or the afternoon from 2pm-4pm. Displays are in the works now and will be out soon. Check the website under Children's Classes
for the schedule www.greensboroughcakedecoratingcentre.com.au.
Opening and Closing dates during Term 2, 2013:
- The shop will be closed on Thursday, April 26th for Anzac Day.
- The shop will also be closed on Monday, June 10th for the Queen's Birthday holiday.
As the shop continues to grow, we occasionally run short of stock. If you require bulk supplies of cake mix, chocolate, etc.
please remember to give us at least seven days lead time to ensure we have items in stock for you.
Booking Policy from 1st June 2012 is as follows:
- A place in a class or workshop is not confirmed until the 50% deposit is paid
- No deposit will be refunded unless the position in class can be filled
- Make-up classes are NOT guaranteed and will only be offered on a space available basis. If a class is already full, another student cannot be added to do a makeup.
- After paying for your class in full, you will receive a lifetime Loyalty Card for all future purchases (some exemptions apply)
- Only paid students allowed in the class (no children - age strictly 15 and above for our adult classes). Children's classes are STRICTLY age 8 and above.
A reminder about parking for night classes:
The front grate is typically pulled at about 5.30 pm weekdays, so students will need to enter from the rear of the building, up the back stairs and into the classrooms
and shop. If a student anticipates arriving after 6.45 pm, please ring the shop prior so you are not unexpectedly locked out. The shop closes at 6.45 pm sharp. It is
advisable for students to arrive for classes closer to 6.30 pm, if at all possible, so that classes can commence on time.